Dienstag, 21. Juni 2011

Zitate die das Leben schrieb

Wahrheiten die nicht einmal die Amerikaner verleugnen können und die ich vollumfänglich bestätigen kann:

Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and when it is bad, it is better than nothing.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway

Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss

Everyone needs believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

It's 11PM, do you know where your pants are?

Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and

has been widely regarded as a bad move

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

You live and learn. At any rate, you live.

Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.


And my favorite one:

My Karma ran over your dogma.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen